Botox, also known as Botulinum toxin (Type A), is a cosmetic injection that blocks the nerve signals that cause muscles to contract. This effect relaxes and smooths the look of lines and wrinkles caused by repetitive movements on the face—most commonly, between the brows, crows-feet around the eyes, and horizontal forehead creases. Botulinum toxin is also used cosmetically to balance facial asymmetry and relax tight neck bands, as well as medically to reduce perspiration and to treat migraine headaches and muscle spasticity.
We can help you achieve wonderfully natural-looking results using small amounts of well-placed injections of Botox® Cosmetic to reduce unwanted lines and wrinkles in the skin, eliminate frown lines, and take years off your face. Request your free consultation today to learn more about what Botox can do for you.
- Deep lines between your eyes make you look tired, angry, sad, or upset.
- Your facial expressions cause wrinkles in and around your eyes and forehead.
- There is asymmetry in your eyebrows or face that can be corrected by relaxing a muscle.
- You suffer from migraine headaches and botulinum toxin may provide relief from this condition.
- Add volume, create angles and freeze the hands of time with injectable cosmetic medicine.
- Diminish fine lines and wrinkles
- A smart alternative to cosmetic surgery.
- Injections are relatively painless and carry a low risk, with little-to-no downtime.
- Make subtle changes that give you a refreshed or well-rested look
- Can help you appear less angry and more approachable
- You may consider botulinum toxin injections for cosmetic reasons if you are developing lines and wrinkles on your face due to common facial movements.
- Injectable dermal fillers can plump thin lips, enhance shallow contours, soften facial creases, remove wrinkles and improve the appearance of recessed scars.
- Injectable facial fillers reduce facial wrinkles and increase tissue volume. They provide a more youthful appearance, giving skin more fullness.
- We achieve wonderfully natural-looking results using small amounts of well-placed injections of Botox® Cosmetic to reduce unwanted lines and wrinkles in the skin, eliminate frown lines, and take years off your face.
- Injectable fillers can be used to subtly enhance the cheeks, jawline, lips, nasolabial folds, and eye area